Durable Outcomes, Without Compromise
A low profile TEVAR device that has been used in significant numbers, now approved for Europe.
A low profile dual sheath with hydrophilic coating. The PET soft inner sheath is highly flexible and supports easy advancement across the aortic arch.
- The main body stent is high conformability due to varying stent height and is kink resistant
- A multiple tapered configurations that supports the treatment of dissections
- The proximal seal has a novel proximal stent design and a mini spring that enhances wall apposition
- Nitinol wire design has an optimal radial force
- The PET graft is biocompatible with superior strength and low porosity
- The tip capture mechanism ensures accurate control of stent graft positioning
A European post market registry is being planned for the future. Please contact your local representative for more details.
There have been 20,000 global procedures.