With the world beginning to open up, we are moving back to our normal ways of working. Our office teams are making a phased return, so please continue to use direct emails or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are struggling to contact us via phone.
The safety of our staff and visitors is of upmost importance and we have therefore kept and a number of safety precautions in place to keep everyone safe.
When attending site, you will be asked to;
- Maintain a 1m social distancing measure wherever possible
- Wear a face covering when walking around communal areas and when maintaining a social distance isn’t possible
- Sanitise your hands on entry to the building and at regular intervals throughout the day. Sanitising stations are in place around site
- One way systems are in place throughout the building where possible, and where this isn’t possible, we ask that you are vigilant and respectful of others
- Temperature checks are performed on entry
- As always, we ask that you make contact with the person you are visiting upon arrival or report to our Goods In area
Should you have any queries, concerns on attending us during this time or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us: