Lombard Medical remains open during these challenging times. With 80% of our workforce continuing to work from home, we recommend sending us an email to email@example.com if you are struggling to contact us via phone.
The safety of our staff and visitors is of upmost importance and we have therefore implemented a number of safety precautions onsite to keep everyone safe.
When attending site, you will be asked to;
- Maintain a 2m social distancing measure wherever possible
- Wear a face covering when walking around communal areas and when maintaining a social distance isn’t possible
- Sanitise your hands on entry to the building and at regular intervals throughout the day. Sanitising stations are in place around site
- One way systems are in place throughout the building where possible, and where this isn’t possible, we ask that you are vigilant and respectful of others
- As always, we ask that you make contact with the person you are visiting upon arrival or report to our Goods In area
Should you have any queries, concerns on attending us during this time or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org