Part of our company mission is to provide rewarding careers for our people and we do this in a number of ways. As Lombard Medical continues to grow and expand, opportunities arise within different departments across various geographies.
Lombard Medical offers attractive benefits packages, as part of our Total Reward Scheme, which are tailored to each individual depending on the country of work. Some of our key benefits include:
- Contributions towards pension/retirement funds
- Private medical/healthcare scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Long term disability insurance
- Life assurance/insurance
- Employee referral scheme
When Lombard Medical are recruiting, we will list our vacancies on this page as well as various other platforms including LinkedIn and Indeed. We are interested to hear from candidates, with the right to work in the location they are applying for and have background knowledge and experience in medical devices or in relevant disciplines. In particular candidates with:
- Experience within the vascular or endovascular sales market - global locations, mainly EU
- Manufacturing, quality or design engineering qualifications and experience – Oxfordshire, UK
- Experience in assembly roles within medical devices or other highly regulated industries – Oxfordshire, UK
Click on the relevant vacancy to see how you should apply.
As Lombard Medical expands, CVs will be retained on file for up to 12 months and candidates may be contacted if a suitable role becomes available.