Lombard Medical offers attractive benefits packages, as part of our Total Reward Scheme, which are tailored to each individual depending on the country of work. Some of our key benefits include:
- contributions towards pension/retirement funds
- bonus schemes for all employees
- contributions towards healthcare costs
- paid annual leave
- long term disability insurance
- life assurance/insurance
- childcare vouchers (UK)
- employee referral scheme
Lombard Medical are always interested to hear from candidates, with the right to work in the location they applying for and backgrounds in medical devices or in relevant disciplines. In particular candidates with:
- Experience within the vascular or endovascular sales market - global locations, mainly EU
- Manufacturing, quality or design engineering qualifications and experience – Oxfordshire, UK
- Experience in assembly roles within medical devices or other highly regulated industries – Oxfordshire, UK
CVs should be submitted to us by email in PDF or MS Word to email@example.com, along with information on what location(s) and roles you wish to be considered for, and your salary expectations.
As Lombard Medical expands, CVs will be retained on file for up to 12 months and candidates may be contacted if a suitable role becomes available.